Friday 13 December 2013

Party Season



This week Doug and I are going to be going to our company Christmas Party. Gabby will be spending the evening with her Auntie P at an ugly sweater part, so we spent the day listening to Christmas music and making these...
I am still getting used to my post baby body. I enjoyed the attractive baby bump I donned but, now that it has gone, I am left with a strange roll that cannot find an attractive article of clothing anywhere to be under. So I am going to have to really psych myself up for this party.

I went for my 6 week checkup and forgot to ask the doctor if I am now cleared for exercise. But I will start now anyway. I feel fine and I believe you are supposed to be able to work out after 6 weeks. If there was an issue, I'm sure he would have brought it up! Too Bad the Christmas party isn't in a few weeks when I show this roll who's boss!

Douglas is so cute! He has been proudly showing me off since the day we met. Today he seems to think I have only gotten more attractive. So he's set for the party. He's got a great outfit to wear and me on his arm! The only issue it that he works that day and the following day, so we may get there late and will definitely be leaving early (YES!!).


Today, I need to prioritize! I have started a new schedule to try to give Gabby and I more productive days. I have taken a lot of tips from other moms, and am hoping that by using the products of their trial and errors I will avoid my own. I am multitasking right now as I type, thanks to my Little Precious who is napping on my bed without me in the room! Hurray for small milestones!

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment